- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 04:17 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 12:18 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:56 PM
If you are talking about Blackburn, I agree there is a good likelihood of that. I'd be shocked if anybody boos Frankie. Why would they? He didn't trade himself.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:11 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:25 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:02 PM
Bark- mastro runs pretty well himself. If he gets on base I'm sure Frankie will be a little concerned and that could mean a big night from Mauer and Willingham. One thing the twins know and probably why they didn't mind trading him within the division is they know what gets Frankie off track better than anyone.
Im just concerned that we the 6 runs well get wont be enough tonight
I know.. Mastro has some quicks himself... Ben seems to have that extra gear and makes some fun stuff happen. My guess is that will take 8 to win it tonight.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:07 PM
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:30 PM
How about Gibson today in the GCL 3innings no hits 1 walk and 7K!!! Beautiful line. Also encouraging that he went 3 innings. Hope he feels good tomorrow.
That is indeed good news. Also, Escobar (part of the fruit of the Liriano trade) had a good game for Rochester.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:38 PM
Does anyone think we would have gotten the same exact players from Chicago had we traded them Blackburn?
I doubt that ANY team would take on Blackburn's contract, even for a bag of (old yellow) baseballs.
But I don't hate Blackburn. I think that he is trying his best.