- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:56 PM
If you are talking about Blackburn, I agree there is a good likelihood of that. I'd be shocked if anybody boos Frankie. Why would they? He didn't trade himself.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:11 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:25 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:02 PM
Bark- mastro runs pretty well himself. If he gets on base I'm sure Frankie will be a little concerned and that could mean a big night from Mauer and Willingham. One thing the twins know and probably why they didn't mind trading him within the division is they know what gets Frankie off track better than anyone.
Im just concerned that we the 6 runs well get wont be enough tonight
I know.. Mastro has some quicks himself... Ben seems to have that extra gear and makes some fun stuff happen. My guess is that will take 8 to win it tonight.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:07 PM
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:30 PM
How about Gibson today in the GCL 3innings no hits 1 walk and 7K!!! Beautiful line. Also encouraging that he went 3 innings. Hope he feels good tomorrow.
That is indeed good news. Also, Escobar (part of the fruit of the Liriano trade) had a good game for Rochester.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:38 PM
Does anyone think we would have gotten the same exact players from Chicago had we traded them Blackburn?
I doubt that ANY team would take on Blackburn's contract, even for a bag of (old yellow) baseballs.
But I don't hate Blackburn. I think that he is trying his best.