- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
2012 AL Central Standings - Part 3
11 replies to this topic
Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:17 PM
I think the White Sox are completely unsure of what they are even doing, so I'm envisioning the cellar. They seem to be building for the future by trading Quentin and letting Buehrle go. Yet they dump a young, cheap Santos which seems contradictory. I would like to think the Twins can still out pitch the Royals at this point for 3rd place.