- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Sam Deduno and his "crazy" fastball
9 replies to this topic
Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
I haven't seen this guy pitch but this article is extremely encouraging. I've never heard of, or seen, this particular malady before, but this info tells me this kid has a tremendous finish that gives him high rpms. The fact that he is 28 portends against it, but maybe with Anderson's guidance he can learn to control and separate the sinker and cutter. Also, with that f/x spread it's easy to see why his curve is a killer. With that much 93 mph coming up and in, with the batter not knowing if it's coming further in or back over the plate, it takes a very brave man to lean over the plate.