Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Getting redirected

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Mike Sixel

Mike Sixel

Now living in Oregon

• Members
  • 27,006 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:26 PM

I switched from Chrome to Brave on my phone. Brave blocks pop ups and trackers and makes this site workable again. Anytime I use this site on Chrome I get the same redirect.

As someone that wants websites to get paid for their work, that's tough for me to do......do you still see ads? 

There's always next year, or the next, or maybe by the time I'm Chief's age, I guess....

#42 Vanimal46

Vanimal46

Opener Poster

• Members
  • 10,508 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:58 PM

As someone that wants websites to get paid for their work, that's tough for me to do......do you still see ads?

Not anymore... I will gladly switch back to seeing ads if the redirecting problem is resolved. It is unusable for me after 30 seconds.
  • Mike Sixel likes this

#43 TheLeviathan

TheLeviathan

Twins News Team

• Members
  • 15,196 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:40 AM

I have had to resort to adblocker mostly due to TD. Sorry, it's that or I'm loaded with viruses in minutes.
  • Mike Sixel likes this

#44 ashburyjohn

ashburyjohn

Haighters gonna Haight

• Twins Mods
  • 19,605 posts
  • LocationNatick, MA

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

I occasionally get redirected when I access TD via android phone, but lately my Windows PC has not given me trouble. In the last day or so, though, Norton has blocked a couple of accesses that were about to yank me somewhere questionable while I was viewing a TD page. I am not sure what is useful information, and for some reason Norton doesn't let me cut and paste the information it's giving me, so here is a bit, typed by hand:

"An intrusion attempt by server3.onlinefreelance.info was blocked." (185.44.66.52, 80)

If onlinefreelance.info is just the bad guys, probably that's not useful information. But if it's directly related to the ad service, then maybe Brock can follow up.

I'm in big trouble at home. I used one of the couch pillows AS A PILLOW.

#45 jimmer

jimmer

A former AF SNCO who values integrity.

• Members
  • 10,212 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

Yup, just had my phone browser redirect me from this website to a website saying 'congratulations you won' with a spinning wheel and every time I close the browser and re-open, it happens right away.Have to be incredibly fast to access another site before it comes back up, making it practically impossible to use the browser.

And this time I was hooked up to home wi fi so goodness knows what will happen now.