- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 10:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Trades, Trades, Trades in Bizzaro World
Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:34 PM
Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:13 AM
How do we move there, Bark? And in that universe could we trade Valencia and Blackburn for Trout and Weaver?
Glunn, I am not quite sure. I am working on it. We need to find the specific porthole that can take us to this alternate dimension. Actually the Rainbow Room might be a good starting point. Some of things I seen in that joint had to come from some other dimension - they were not of this plain of existence.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:37 PM
5. The Twins reveal to the world that deep underneath Target Field they built a super-secret genetics laboratory and have been developing the next generating of superstars. The first product of the Pohlad's mad experiments was made created with dna extracted from Ozzie Smith's beard trimmings and Pete Rose's spittoon. Ozzie Rose becomes the first player to play 2b and SS simultaneously.
6. Their second experiment, a Barry Bonds/Mark McGuire hybrid, overdoses on HGH, grows 20 ft tall and goes on a rampage, flattening much of the western suburbs. It is then immediately signed by the Yankees.
@#&%!!! I can't wait... this is my kind of baseball!
Edited by Bark's Lounge, 28 July 2012 - 04:10 PM.