- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 06:13 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Good news: Garza will not be traded
4 replies to this topic
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:56 AM
Looks like TR's commodity just got a little more exclusive. MLB Trade Rumors is reporting Garza is off the market. While the Rangers or Nats will get Greinke, the Twins should be able to get a little more for the dwindling pitching ranks available for trade.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:27 AM
Now, Cliff Lee also off the trade block too!!!
My favorite line in that story is:
The more I see these stories, the more excited I get about the possible market for Liriano. I say "possible" because he needs to have a big game on Sunday. But if he does, once Greinke signs, he is the perfect option for teams: talented, but his current team has no incentive to hang onto him. For all the talk about Johnson and Shields, I really wonder if their current teams are ready to let go of them.