- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 07:01 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Good news: Garza will not be traded
4 replies to this topic
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:56 AM
Looks like TR's commodity just got a little more exclusive. MLB Trade Rumors is reporting Garza is off the market. While the Rangers or Nats will get Greinke, the Twins should be able to get a little more for the dwindling pitching ranks available for trade.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:27 AM
Now, Cliff Lee also off the trade block too!!!
My favorite line in that story is:
The more I see these stories, the more excited I get about the possible market for Liriano. I say "possible" because he needs to have a big game on Sunday. But if he does, once Greinke signs, he is the perfect option for teams: talented, but his current team has no incentive to hang onto him. For all the talk about Johnson and Shields, I really wonder if their current teams are ready to let go of them.