Vikings Journal Forums
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 07:48 AM
- Josh Robinson climbing the charts on PFF
Today, 07:45 AM
- QB Chandler Harnish signed to practice squad
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Yesterday, 08:08 PM
- Best running back in college football
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- How 'bout them Gophers?
Yesterday, 02:26 PM
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
- Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 4
Zach Greinke Watch
7 replies to this topic
Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:46 PM
Am I crazy? I'm rooting for the White Sox to get Greinke? The White Sox are apparently very aggressive for Greinke. I'm not sure if they have the horses to make it work, but I'm also wondering if I want them to make it work. On the one hand, I can see them re-signing him if they get him. On the other, if they don't re-sign him it costs them some farm players AND it means Greinke goes to a team that the Twins likely wouldn't trade Liriano to anyway. I think I'm rooting for Kenny Williams. I feel dirty.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:24 AM
I can't see teh Sox getting him, they don't have the high profile guy(s) in their system. But, yes, that is the ideal location for the Twins, as they won't be trading Liriano there. I could care less if he does well or not, once he's there, as it doesn't really matter to the Twins.
Lighten up Francis....
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:37 AM
Being from Milwaukee I can add a few pieces in. Garza is likely not to be traded because of injury, Cole Hamels extension helps out the Brewers as well taking the best Lefty off the market, Miami's enormous asking price on Josh Johnson is scaring teams away. It looks like the Brewers will be in for nice package from greinke.
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.