- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
One Game Playoff
Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:14 AM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:10 AM
A couple of questions.
1) Did the wildcard round of the post-season do away with the one game playoff to determine division champion? This is assuming the two teams have a worse record than the second wildcard team.
2) Looked for information to no avail. What if two teams are tied for the second wildcard?
The ESPN Baseball Today podcast discussed this with their second half predictions, and there are still one-game playoffs for division winners according to their podcast.