- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Today, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Today, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Today, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Today, 03:53 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Today, 03:49 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 10:28 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
One Game Playoff
Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:14 AM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:10 AM
A couple of questions.
1) Did the wildcard round of the post-season do away with the one game playoff to determine division champion? This is assuming the two teams have a worse record than the second wildcard team.
2) Looked for information to no avail. What if two teams are tied for the second wildcard?
The ESPN Baseball Today podcast discussed this with their second half predictions, and there are still one-game playoffs for division winners according to their podcast.