- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
One Game Playoff
Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:14 AM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:10 AM
A couple of questions.
1) Did the wildcard round of the post-season do away with the one game playoff to determine division champion? This is assuming the two teams have a worse record than the second wildcard team.
2) Looked for information to no avail. What if two teams are tied for the second wildcard?
The ESPN Baseball Today podcast discussed this with their second half predictions, and there are still one-game playoffs for division winners according to their podcast.