- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
3 replies to this topic
Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:31 PM
2012 11th round pick has raised some eyebrows with his solid appearances @ ELIZ. The 21 yr old lefty, out of U of Kentucky, from Denver COL has made 6 starts 2W 1L 30IP 20h .187BAA 1.80 ERA 39k 5bb.....looks fantanstic. Surprisingly his collegiate stats werent so good This yr, 14gm 13 st 3w 7L 77IP 97h 5.14ERA 49k 19bb Last yr, 14gm all st 4w 7L 83IP 108h 6.4ERA 39k 15bb So 2yrs with 160IP 205h 5.79ERA 88k 34bb Goes from being a very hittable, low strikeout guy to a dominating looking strikeout pitcher in a notorious hitters lg. Cant be all wood bats vs aluminum, but its kind of interesting.