- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Today, 10:11 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 07:47 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 02:38 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Ball Cap Mojo
11 replies to this topic
Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:28 PM
I completely do this. Do hate it when one of your favorite caps is consistently unlucky? I do. I keep wanting it to be lucky, but all it brings is heartache. I blame myself and my favorite hat for the '08 season. I just couldn't quit it. And yes, I wish I wasn't serious.
Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:59 AM
I have a collection of 350+ Twins caps, each different, that I have amassed over the years. I can almost wear a different one for each day of the year. I got to thinking that last years performance by our team is now my fault. My hats sit in labeled boxes & I pull a box out; wear a different hat each day until the box is emptied, hats are washed & put away until it is "their" turn again. I read this post, went & looked at my boxes & realized that I had messed up the rotation (each box is labeled for "their" turn). To all my fellow Twins fans, Please don't kill the messenger here. I have now rectified this "issue" & will be back to the rotation that may have brought us luck prior to last year. It may a bit obsessive, but what the hey, there may be something here that my superstitious "mojo" has brought the Twins some luck prior to last year. GO TWINS!!
Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:49 PM
What about the throwback uniforms the Twins wore at home for most of last season after Harmon Killebrew passed? Based on the results, those things must be the ultimate in bad luck - surpassing even the sleeveless uniforms they used to wear when Liriano pitched.