- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Article: Saturday in the Minor League Parks
Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:41 AM
Did Jimenez used to be "Trinidad"? I see a discrepancy between the line score and box score all the time on the milb scoreboard.
Yes, and like you said, it's strange to see box scores that use them interchangeably. You'll see the box score show that Jimenez went 3-4, then down below, it'll say 2B - Trinidad (8), HR - Trinidad (4)...
Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:54 AM
Might as well ask it here. Seth, any chance that Adonis Pacheco joins the GCL club this year?
Hard to get too excited about a guy in his third season in the DSL that just turned 21. So, I would say No. I'd guess that he would come to spring training next year and get an opportunity to play in Beloit... If he can't make that team (which he likely wouldn't), he could get released. Or, he could play in EST until the draft and maybe get an opportunity to play in E-Town, but more likely get released at that time.