- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
With whom do young international signings live?
Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:33 AM
Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:49 AM
Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:24 AM
Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:13 AM
Kepler is a different case for sure but IIRC he enrolled in HS and I think his parents even moved (not sure about the last one).
After signing, Kepler and his Mom moved to Fort Myers in September. He enrolled at the high school across the street from the Twins complex and began his career in EST. The next spring he was in spring training followed by a summer in the GCL. I am not certain how long his Mom stayed in Florida, however, I don't believe she was in Elizabethton in 2011.
Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:15 AM
Seth you'd probably know more than I would. I always thought they had a dorm type thing in Fort Myers?
No. The Red Sox got one with their new ballpark a few miles away. It is one of the things the Twins are working at getting out of a new agreement with Lee County that Bill Smith is working on.