- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 03:11 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM