- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 09:31 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Yesterday, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Oct 30 2014 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Oct 30 2014 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Oct 30 2014 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Oct 30 2014 02:39 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM