- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:04 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 05:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 21 2014 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Oct 21 2014 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Oct 21 2014 08:50 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM