- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 12:05 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 11:43 AM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Today, 11:31 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 07:47 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM