- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Today, 03:28 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Today, 03:02 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 02:31 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 01:48 PM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Today, 12:41 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM