- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Today, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Today, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Yesterday, 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM