- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Yesterday, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Nov 27 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Nov 27 2014 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
It was more of a single, but your primary point remains.
I'm "watching" on gamecast.
Interesting side note: According to gamecast, there have been a total of 3 pitches outside the strike zone through one inning.
Lots of pitches called a ball, but only 3 outside the strike zone.
I'm guessing gamecast's pitch location depiction isn't entirely, uh, accurate.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
You don't see that much - an outfielder trying to throw a runner out at first.
I remember, at the end of Harmon's career, that sometimes worked - he singled to right field but couldn't get down the baseline in time to beat the throw.
How dare you speak of Harmon that way. Blasphemy.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:04 PM