- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Gene Glynn - IL manager of the year?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:27 PM
OK, so he's probably not really in the running but you have to wonder if he should be. With their win today, Rochester is now over .500, and is only 4.5 games back of a playoff spot. That's in spite of being virtually dead last in hitting in the IL and only middle of the league in pitching. He loses just about his entire opening day rotation to the parent club, and yet they have gone from being dead last to being right in the mix with not quite a third of the season left. After two consecutive 90-loss seasons, it's nice to see them finally have some success.