- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:45 PM
Anyone have mlb.tv?
I am subject to the backouts for twins games but want to check out out of market games. Was wondering about quality and features - is it as good as MLB makes it sound?
I've been watching the Twins on MLB.TV now for 7 years.
The quality is pretty good, depending on your ISP of course.
I've been getting the premium version recently. Initially it was the only way to get the "HD" quality, but now it's main feature is having the ability to select the home or away feed. Plus this year the At Bat app is included free, which I use to listen to games when I can't watch or even throw it on my iPod Touch.
Worth the money.
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:34 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:58 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:32 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:00 PM