- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:52 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 05:42 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:45 PM
Anyone have mlb.tv?
I am subject to the backouts for twins games but want to check out out of market games. Was wondering about quality and features - is it as good as MLB makes it sound?
I've been watching the Twins on MLB.TV now for 7 years.
The quality is pretty good, depending on your ISP of course.
I've been getting the premium version recently. Initially it was the only way to get the "HD" quality, but now it's main feature is having the ability to select the home or away feed. Plus this year the At Bat app is included free, which I use to listen to games when I can't watch or even throw it on my iPod Touch.
Worth the money.
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:34 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:58 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:32 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:00 PM