- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 09:31 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Yesterday, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Oct 30 2014 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Oct 30 2014 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Oct 30 2014 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Oct 30 2014 02:39 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
7 replies to this topic
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:24 PM
Haven't really been ... but when you get the chance, a trip to Springfield (which isn't that far away) to see the Lincoln Library/Museum is well worth it. And when coming to Chicago, if you can, take the train and avoid driving into the city. We aren't that friendly to outlier drivers.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:52 PM
Twins cities. I'm actually in Normal right now and it isn't bad at all. I don't think I'll be looking for a place in the city though, much too expensive and busy. Any opinions on cities to the North? The job is going to be just outside of Minonk if that helps.