Vikings Journal Forums
- Best Dressed Viking - Week 3
Yesterday, 10:09 PM
- Article: The Time is Now
Yesterday, 09:53 PM
- What does Cassel need to do to lose/keep his job?
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
- Article: The Hits Just Keep On Coming
Yesterday, 06:44 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Saints Preview: Battling A Strong Brees
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Read: The Worst Kind Of Adrian Peterson Article
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
7 replies to this topic
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:24 PM
Haven't really been ... but when you get the chance, a trip to Springfield (which isn't that far away) to see the Lincoln Library/Museum is well worth it. And when coming to Chicago, if you can, take the train and avoid driving into the city. We aren't that friendly to outlier drivers.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:52 PM
Twins cities. I'm actually in Normal right now and it isn't bad at all. I don't think I'll be looking for a place in the city though, much too expensive and busy. Any opinions on cities to the North? The job is going to be just outside of Minonk if that helps.