- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
7 replies to this topic
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:24 PM
Haven't really been ... but when you get the chance, a trip to Springfield (which isn't that far away) to see the Lincoln Library/Museum is well worth it. And when coming to Chicago, if you can, take the train and avoid driving into the city. We aren't that friendly to outlier drivers.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:52 PM
Twins cities. I'm actually in Normal right now and it isn't bad at all. I don't think I'll be looking for a place in the city though, much too expensive and busy. Any opinions on cities to the North? The job is going to be just outside of Minonk if that helps.