Vikings Journal Forums
- Caplan: Vikings to sign Bethel-Thompson to practice squad
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- Matt Kalil Ranked as WORST Tackle in the League by PFF!
Yesterday, 07:02 PM
- Gophers passing "attack"
Yesterday, 06:55 PM
- Breer: Kyle Rudolph Out For 6 Weeks
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 02:56 PM
- Article: Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
Yesterday, 02:12 PM
- Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Wimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- The No Podcast Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy
Forums marked as read
3 replies to this topic
Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:31 PM
I've been having problems with this lately (threads show up as unread, even if they are read). I'm tired of marking all forums as read multiple times a day so I looked into it... Turns out, there's a way to store the information in the database instead of using a cookie-based solution. So, all forums will show up as unread as of now. You can fix this by going to "Forum Actions" in the blue bar below the navigation window. Let me know if any of you continue to have issues with threads that should be marked "read" showing up as "unread".
Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:26 AM
Good. I had no idea what you guys were complaining about until two days ago when all the threads stopped de-bolding when I read them. It was a little bizarre and I have no idea why it worked for so long and then stopped. This solution should work much better, though it's a little more reliant on the server instead of your own computer.
Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:32 PM
Is there a way to change the color scheme within a specific posted topic. The blue that denotes an unread post is hard for me to pick up (because of color blindness). BYTO had the baseball icon for unread posts, any chance to have something like that rather than slight variance of color? For clarification, I'm talking about the the colored in box that appears next to the date/time that the entry was made. Is there a way to change the color or change that to an icon instead of a color? Light blue is a problem.