- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:44 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:31 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM
Timely pitching and some timely hitting works.
How is this team competing for a playoff spot?
I just got back from vacation and see we've dropped 5 games in that time (which covered the All-star break). Nice. Well, let's right the ship tonight.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
Thats the point. Everyone up in arms about which corner revere plays is all agog about very little and what little there is is all arm related.
I only cared when I thought that left field was more active. Now that it appears that nobody on planet earth knows for sure which corner outfield spot is more active, it doesn't matter so much (but I'd still like to see him in left, if only because of the arm).
Hopefully this is a non-issue soon when Revere shifts into center.