- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Yesterday, 09:09 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Yesterday, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Yesterday, 03:27 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Dec 27 2014 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:44 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:31 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM
Timely pitching and some timely hitting works.
How is this team competing for a playoff spot?
I just got back from vacation and see we've dropped 5 games in that time (which covered the All-star break). Nice. Well, let's right the ship tonight.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
Thats the point. Everyone up in arms about which corner revere plays is all agog about very little and what little there is is all arm related.
I only cared when I thought that left field was more active. Now that it appears that nobody on planet earth knows for sure which corner outfield spot is more active, it doesn't matter so much (but I'd still like to see him in left, if only because of the arm).
Hopefully this is a non-issue soon when Revere shifts into center.