- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Dec 26 2014 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Dec 26 2014 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Dec 26 2014 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Dec 26 2014 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 26 2014 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:44 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:31 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM
Timely pitching and some timely hitting works.
How is this team competing for a playoff spot?
I just got back from vacation and see we've dropped 5 games in that time (which covered the All-star break). Nice. Well, let's right the ship tonight.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
Thats the point. Everyone up in arms about which corner revere plays is all agog about very little and what little there is is all arm related.
I only cared when I thought that left field was more active. Now that it appears that nobody on planet earth knows for sure which corner outfield spot is more active, it doesn't matter so much (but I'd still like to see him in left, if only because of the arm).
Hopefully this is a non-issue soon when Revere shifts into center.