Vikings Journal Forums
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 11:26 AM
- Green Cheese: What we know about it
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 10:57 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 10:30 AM
- Which Comes First...
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
Today, 10:11 AM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
90 replies to this topic
Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:44 PM
JJ Hardy and his .631 OPS return to Target Field tonight... Steve Pearce spent a week or so of spring training with the Twins this year, hurt most of the time... Steve Tolleson was a 2005 draft pick of the Twins and got up to AAA in the organization before he was DFAd from the 40 man roster to make room for... Jim Thome, who is not in the Orioles lineup tonight.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:31 PM
Speaking of Tillman, he is the kind of guy I wouldn't mind trying to trade for (nothing of substantial value). To bad they don't need "proven all star closer" help. I think Tillman eventually becomes a solid pitcher, and I think a change of scenery out of the AL east would be nice for him.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM
Timely pitching and some timely hitting works.
How is this team competing for a playoff spot?
I just got back from vacation and see we've dropped 5 games in that time (which covered the All-star break). Nice. Well, let's right the ship tonight.
Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:32 PM
Thats the point. Everyone up in arms about which corner revere plays is all agog about very little and what little there is is all arm related.
I only cared when I thought that left field was more active. Now that it appears that nobody on planet earth knows for sure which corner outfield spot is more active, it doesn't matter so much (but I'd still like to see him in left, if only because of the arm).
Hopefully this is a non-issue soon when Revere shifts into center.