Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
2 replies to this topic
Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:01 AM
Is there any update on Anthony Slama. I know it took like a week to find out he had broke his leg. I figured he would be back by now but just looking for any update. He went down at the worst possible moment. Since his injury they have promoted at least two bull pen arms. Hope he can make it back and get up to the big leagues because his number show he deserves it.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:38 PM
LEN3 said it would be 4-6 weeks back on June 16th, so probably some time in the next couple of weeks, but then he'll have to get back in pitching shape, etc. I would be surprised to see him pitch competitively before August. No inside information; just a guess.