- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Article: Twins vs. Athletics, 07/14/2012, 7:10pm
Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:45 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:02 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:09 PM
According to Jon Morosi of FOX Sports, the Angels have interest in acquiring Francisco Liriano from the Twins.
The Angels are seeking an upgrade to the back end of their rotation with Jerome Williams and Ervin Santana struggling recently. Liriano is coming off an impressive 15-strikeout performance, is very likely to be moved before the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline and would be a nice addition to the Angels' staff. Morosi also notes that the Angels have interest in Twins closer Matt Capps.
The question is, who are they offering in return?
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:01 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:15 PM
For all of you that are investing your precious time into watching this game - I want to recite a song for you... but with a twist. Some of you might be too young to remember and some of you might be disgusted with my gift of love and joy. Let us go back to 1987 and the movie "Dirty Dancing". There was a song that Patrick Swayze himself wrote for that movie called "She's Like the Wind." I want you all to use that vocal style and mood to play the following song in your head.... are you ready?
We're gonna win Twins
We're gonna score
We're gonna win Twins
Watch that baseball soar
Shout out a homerun
Shout a Hip-Hooray
Cheer for the Minnesota Twins Today!
She's like the wind.....
Good one Bark. I am disgusted, but not by your gift.