- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Article: Friday Night Minor League Nights
Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:53 AM
When both Benson/Tosoni are done with their rehabs...will they just go back to AA & carry 5 OFs or will 1 or 2 finally (Bigley for sure) get a AAA promotion??
It'll be interesting to see what they do - New Britain only has 1 roster spot available and Rochester is full. No matter what happens, somebody's going to get cut, DLed, or demoted - unless they leave Benson at Fort Myers... If they do promote Bigley, I wonder if Thomas will be cut to make room.
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:01 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:50 PM
Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:02 AM