- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:03 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 10:26 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
Article: Friday Night Minor League Nights
Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:53 AM
When both Benson/Tosoni are done with their rehabs...will they just go back to AA & carry 5 OFs or will 1 or 2 finally (Bigley for sure) get a AAA promotion??
It'll be interesting to see what they do - New Britain only has 1 roster spot available and Rochester is full. No matter what happens, somebody's going to get cut, DLed, or demoted - unless they leave Benson at Fort Myers... If they do promote Bigley, I wonder if Thomas will be cut to make room.
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:01 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:50 PM
Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:02 AM