Edited by Pius Jefferson, 12 July 2012 - 03:02 PM.
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:01 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:06 PM
Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:01 PM
Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:53 AM
What do you mean the 3 D's are far better, Diamond, De Vies, Deduno than Pavano, Blackburn and Marquis and Lariano is much better too. Baker was hurt then and Walters is hurt now.
Good point,TG. And it seems at least possible that Pavano or Blackburn will come back and be decent.
Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:58 AM
Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:27 AM
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 13 July 2012 - 08:49 AM.
Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:42 AM
Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:07 AM