Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 10:07 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Today, 10:00 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Today, 08:46 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 08:36 PM
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Today, 06:09 PM
- Jerome Simpson, another run in with the law...
Today, 05:06 PM
Keith Law Midseason Top 50
9 replies to this topic
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:25 PM
Nice KLAW baiting spirit, I assume. If you are serious....really? In his chat, he also said Arcia is in the next 25, but Hicks isn't yet. He said that he still likes him, but that he's had hot streaks like this before and he wants to see more (paraphrasing here) before he trusts him (as he's liked him in the past). He also reminded us that Hicks is only 22.
Lighten up Francis....
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:27 PM
Keith Law hates the Twins.
3 in the top 39 is pretty good, he also commented in his chat that Arcia would make his next 25. They all seem like pretty fair rankings to me. Buxton has the chance to move up if his production can match his tools. Sano needs to make more contact in order to be a top tier prospect, especially when he'll more than likely play a corner OF or 1B