Vikings Journal Forums
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 09:03 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Today, 08:29 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 08:28 PM--
- KHOU: Report of 2nd Peterson "Disciplining"
Today, 08:10 PM--
- Pelissero: Whippings Part of AP's Childhood
Today, 07:49 PM--
Keith Law Midseason Top 50
9 replies to this topic
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:25 PM
Nice KLAW baiting spirit, I assume. If you are serious....really? In his chat, he also said Arcia is in the next 25, but Hicks isn't yet. He said that he still likes him, but that he's had hot streaks like this before and he wants to see more (paraphrasing here) before he trusts him (as he's liked him in the past). He also reminded us that Hicks is only 22.
Lighten up Francis....
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:27 PM
Keith Law hates the Twins.
3 in the top 39 is pretty good, he also commented in his chat that Arcia would make his next 25. They all seem like pretty fair rankings to me. Buxton has the chance to move up if his production can match his tools. Sano needs to make more contact in order to be a top tier prospect, especially when he'll more than likely play a corner OF or 1B