- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 11:36 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:34 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 11:07 AM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Article: Wednesday's Twins Minor League Daily
Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:02 PM
Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:12 PM
Capps get the win and is Pitcher of the Day for pitching 1 inning and being the 3rd most effective pitcher for his team in the game. Hasn't he received enough that he didn't deserve already?
I guess it's a minor thing compared to the millions he got as a "Proven Closer" for not sucking too bad for a couple of key stretches in his life...
The facts that: A) he pitched; he was effective enough; and C) after the performance he was deemed ready to return to MN (where he hopefully will be on display for any number of contending teams that will take him, his contract, and give us a halfway decent prospect) makes that particular performance pretty valuable in my book.
The GCL pitchers last night did do a very good job, also.
Twins Fan From Afar
Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
http://twinsfanfroma...gspot.com<br />Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar