- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Article: Wednesday's Twins Minor League Daily
Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:02 PM
Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:12 PM
Capps get the win and is Pitcher of the Day for pitching 1 inning and being the 3rd most effective pitcher for his team in the game. Hasn't he received enough that he didn't deserve already?
I guess it's a minor thing compared to the millions he got as a "Proven Closer" for not sucking too bad for a couple of key stretches in his life...
The facts that: A) he pitched; he was effective enough; and C) after the performance he was deemed ready to return to MN (where he hopefully will be on display for any number of contending teams that will take him, his contract, and give us a halfway decent prospect) makes that particular performance pretty valuable in my book.
The GCL pitchers last night did do a very good job, also.
Twins Fan From Afar
Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
http://twinsfanfroma...gspot.com<br />Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar