Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Surly beer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

They should serve Surly at the ballpark. It would make losing less bad. :cool:

#2 Steve Lein

Steve Lein

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

I agree with this emphatically!!! Something is wrong with me if there isn't any Surly in my fridge!
Scouting Report: Tools - Power: 30, Hitting: 50, Arm: 60, Defense: 40, Speed: 40. "Line drive swing and shows good contact and on-base abilities. Double's power at his peak. Strong arm from 2B or the OF, stiff hands. Not a fast runner, but above average instincts on the bases. Skinny body doesn't look the part, but can sneak up on you. ACL surgery sapped much of his athleticism." (Probably)
Spring Training Regular since 2011.

#3 Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

I did hear a rumor that they will be serving Fulton this year. It's not Surly, but it's a huge upgrade over what they have. Their sweet child of vine is pretty tasty.

http://fultonbeer.com/index.php

#4 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

I've actually had the sweet child of vine. It's prettty good!

#5 Gernzy

Gernzy

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

They have been serving Summit for awhile, as well as in Hammond Stadium. I wonder if they have an exclusive deal with them.

#6 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

I liked it when the Summit was at the dome. They were changing LESS for a glass of the Summit than for the run of the mill beer! Unfortunately not so at Target field.

#7 jlovren

jlovren

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

They should only serve local beer. As well as only local vendors. I am not sure but I think we would be the only park to do that. Plus Surly and Summit are better than Mich Ultra.