- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Gabbin' Grapefruit: Terry Doyle
5 replies to this topic
Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:40 PM
People seem awfully excited about a 25-year-old who has a half season of AA ball under his belt. Is it the AFL performance that is generating it, or are we all just rooting for a geek. I gotta say, geeks don't have a great track record with this coaching staff....
Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:20 PM
The White Sox obviously took the slow boat route with him, starting him in the Appy League with a bunch of 18 year olds even though he was a 22-year-old college graduate. By comparison, the Twins seem to start most of their college grad pitchers in Ft Myers (high-A). Carlos Gutierrez, Alex Wimmers and Kyle Gibson all started at high-A ball.