- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 11:41 PM
- Kalil Fires Back at Pro Football Focus
Today, 10:56 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 09:27 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:07 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:21 PM
Currently 4th in Florida St Lg in slgg w/.476 & 5th in OPS w/.836
Definately a lack of quality catchers in baseball helps Pinto as he's a 6yr FA who needs to be placed on 40 man roster or risk bein lost.
Would the Twins risk losing Drew Butera to protect Josmil
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 PM
89gms played.....54starts @ C, doesnt play another position so I dont get how he's not a catcher
He's not really a catcher is the problem. Not a good enough hitter for DH. So he's an organizational guy basically.
Thrown out 21/57 baserunners for 37% CS
Cannot gauge his overall catching defense, but the numbers all around for a 23yr old look pretty solid to me, when the position scarcity is huge