- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:07 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:21 PM
Currently 4th in Florida St Lg in slgg w/.476 & 5th in OPS w/.836
Definately a lack of quality catchers in baseball helps Pinto as he's a 6yr FA who needs to be placed on 40 man roster or risk bein lost.
Would the Twins risk losing Drew Butera to protect Josmil
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 PM
89gms played.....54starts @ C, doesnt play another position so I dont get how he's not a catcher
He's not really a catcher is the problem. Not a good enough hitter for DH. So he's an organizational guy basically.
Thrown out 21/57 baserunners for 37% CS
Cannot gauge his overall catching defense, but the numbers all around for a 23yr old look pretty solid to me, when the position scarcity is huge