- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 11:08 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:27 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:07 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:21 PM
Currently 4th in Florida St Lg in slgg w/.476 & 5th in OPS w/.836
Definately a lack of quality catchers in baseball helps Pinto as he's a 6yr FA who needs to be placed on 40 man roster or risk bein lost.
Would the Twins risk losing Drew Butera to protect Josmil
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 PM
89gms played.....54starts @ C, doesnt play another position so I dont get how he's not a catcher
He's not really a catcher is the problem. Not a good enough hitter for DH. So he's an organizational guy basically.
Thrown out 21/57 baserunners for 37% CS
Cannot gauge his overall catching defense, but the numbers all around for a 23yr old look pretty solid to me, when the position scarcity is huge