- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:03 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 10:26 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:07 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:21 PM
Currently 4th in Florida St Lg in slgg w/.476 & 5th in OPS w/.836
Definately a lack of quality catchers in baseball helps Pinto as he's a 6yr FA who needs to be placed on 40 man roster or risk bein lost.
Would the Twins risk losing Drew Butera to protect Josmil
Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 PM
89gms played.....54starts @ C, doesnt play another position so I dont get how he's not a catcher
He's not really a catcher is the problem. Not a good enough hitter for DH. So he's an organizational guy basically.
Thrown out 21/57 baserunners for 37% CS
Cannot gauge his overall catching defense, but the numbers all around for a 23yr old look pretty solid to me, when the position scarcity is huge