Vikings Journal Forums
- Update: Rudolph to Have Surgery on Injured Groin
Today, 06:18 PM
- Ponder sounding like a team player
Today, 05:22 PM
- Article: Top 5 Vikings Running Backs of All-Time
Today, 05:18 PM
- Article: Top Five Vikings Tight Ends
Today, 04:45 PM
- Article: Can the Vikings Solve the Running Back Problem?
Today, 04:23 PM
- Wash Post: Vikings will be better with Bridgewater
Today, 04:09 PM
Article: Twins Minor League Hitter of the Month - June
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Is Clete Thomas really worth keeping Evan Bigley in AA right now?
Twins now consider AA the top level for prospects & AAA the dumping grounds for 28 yr old retreads that they may need on the big club. Now is the time to promote him if they dont believe that (but they do).