- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Twins Minor League Hitter of the Month - June
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Is Clete Thomas really worth keeping Evan Bigley in AA right now?
Twins now consider AA the top level for prospects & AAA the dumping grounds for 28 yr old retreads that they may need on the big club. Now is the time to promote him if they dont believe that (but they do).