- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 05:04 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Twins Minor League Hitter of the Month - June
5 replies to this topic
Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:13 PM
Is Clete Thomas really worth keeping Evan Bigley in AA right now?
Twins now consider AA the top level for prospects & AAA the dumping grounds for 28 yr old retreads that they may need on the big club. Now is the time to promote him if they dont believe that (but they do).