- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Article: Twins Minor League Starting Pitcher of the Month - June
6 replies to this topic
Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:56 PM
I think 2014 is the year Twins field a professional pitching staff again. Bromberg is working his way back. I think I saw he pitched in NB today. He could be a Sept. Call up to get him and should be on the team in 2013 and competent if 2014 Salcedo (sp?) is also working his way back. He should end the year at NB and be ready to help in 2014 Two wild cards: Gibson - When will he pitch? Wimmers - Why isn't he knifed up yet?
Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:40 AM
Not sure how Salcedo would end this season in New Britain unless something crazy happened. Let's just let him get back to Ft. Myers first. Gibson could/should pitch an inning in the GCL in about a week. What a big day for him, another milestone. Wimmers? I'm not sure. I would guess they'll get him into the GCL again soon so that they can make a decision.