- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Dec 24 2014 06:15 AM
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:14 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:32 PM
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:36 PM
While people may be comparing Plouffe to Valencia in production (just overall), I think Plouffe has 3B locked down for the foreseeable future if he can keep up this torrid pace of improvement. I mean, seriously, he has improved his BA something like .115 points since he has gone on this tear, going from something like .139 to .249 (including the groundout in his 1st AB tonight). Also, he has the second highest OPS to Josh Willingham, who is a much higher valued veteran than Plouffe.