- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 07:01 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:14 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:32 PM
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:36 PM
While people may be comparing Plouffe to Valencia in production (just overall), I think Plouffe has 3B locked down for the foreseeable future if he can keep up this torrid pace of improvement. I mean, seriously, he has improved his BA something like .115 points since he has gone on this tear, going from something like .139 to .249 (including the groundout in his 1st AB tonight). Also, he has the second highest OPS to Josh Willingham, who is a much higher valued veteran than Plouffe.