Vikings Journal Forums
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 11:26 AM
- Green Cheese: What we know about it
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 10:57 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 10:30 AM
- Which Comes First...
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
Today, 10:11 AM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
Article: Twins will use Nathan's blueprint for Zumaya
3 replies to this topic
Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:52 PM
One important difference between Nathan and Zumaya: Nathan worked his butt off. The knock on Zumaya has been that he doesn't work hard enough on rehab/conditioning which contributes to his injury history. I'm not particularly encouraged that Zumaya was a late scratch for Twins Fest.