- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Today, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Roster move after game...nick blackburn
Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:21 PM
Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:30 PM
Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:34 PM
Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:42 PM
I has heard Phil Mackey on his radio show says that Blackburn was out of options....but couldnt understand how since his only option yr was 2 yrs ago when we sent him out to ROC in late summer & also that he was under 5 yrs. Knew that was correct.
Think they will keep him for his starts on Tuesday/Sunday(could skip that one) & that could be his last starts as PJ Walters will have 2/3 rehab start before a 5th starter is needed coming out of the break. Nick or Pavano could be ready for end of July then if/when Frankie is dealt.
Not convinced they will send out Cole either as it could be Parmelee with Cole getting a 2nd start if he does well tonight in lew of Nick.
I hope that Parmelee gets sent back so that he can get more at bats.