- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:33 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 08:18 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
1 reply to this topic
Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 AM
Seth mentioned him in his report yesterday and I was curious to know more about him, from first glance I notice he actually has a good strike out rate and they just turned him into a starter, he apparently throws close to 95 so that is encouraging as well, however at 24 it would be nice to see him moved a bit more aggressively up to AA sooner rather than later. Any chance he can become a solid starter for us in the future?