Vikings Journal Forums
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 09:17 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 09:12 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Today, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 08:20 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 07:57 PM
- Article: Time To Take A Stand
Today, 07:56 PM
1 reply to this topic
Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 AM
Seth mentioned him in his report yesterday and I was curious to know more about him, from first glance I notice he actually has a good strike out rate and they just turned him into a starter, he apparently throws close to 95 so that is encouraging as well, however at 24 it would be nice to see him moved a bit more aggressively up to AA sooner rather than later. Any chance he can become a solid starter for us in the future?