- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:03 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 10:26 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
1 reply to this topic
Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 AM
Seth mentioned him in his report yesterday and I was curious to know more about him, from first glance I notice he actually has a good strike out rate and they just turned him into a starter, he apparently throws close to 95 so that is encouraging as well, however at 24 it would be nice to see him moved a bit more aggressively up to AA sooner rather than later. Any chance he can become a solid starter for us in the future?