Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 04:07 PM
- Advanced Football Stats
Today, 03:43 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 03:41 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 03:37 PM
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 03:19 PM
- Nike Pulls Peterson Merchandise From Shelves
Today, 03:18 PM
Article: Friday Night Minor League Lights
4 replies to this topic
Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:53 PM
Joe Benson experienced pain in the hand on THUR & will take a couple days off. Not good, but they dont think its serious. Reports are that Alex Wimmers could begin throwing within a month. That means they will find out by fall if/when its time for TJ surgery.