Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Stopping Jimmy Graham
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Article: Friday Night Minor League Lights
4 replies to this topic
Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:53 PM
Joe Benson experienced pain in the hand on THUR & will take a couple days off. Not good, but they dont think its serious. Reports are that Alex Wimmers could begin throwing within a month. That means they will find out by fall if/when its time for TJ surgery.