- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Article: Diamond and Plouffe talk to Season Ticket Holders
Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:31 PM
Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:00 AM
one takeaway for me is that Vavra and Anderson may be doing a better job than some people might have surmised.
You can rest assured that nearly all of those people will continue to surmise that, too.
It's rare to get to hear athletes actually speak at any length in any meaningful way. As fans, it's refreshing. Post-game interviews filled with cliches are typically the best we get. Sometimes when we get a glimpse at more, the result is finding out that there isn't much going on. Other times we find a guy who comes off as intelligent and thoughtful and interesting and witty. Glad someone recapped this for us. Wish I had gotten to hear or see the entire thing.
Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:25 PM