- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 03:35 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Today, 03:15 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 02:38 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Today, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Today, 01:28 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Today, 11:13 AM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Today, 11:00 AM
- Peterson lawyer Rusty Hardin Blasts the NFL
Today, 10:56 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:47 AM
- Vikings claim former Browns RB Ben Tate off waivers
Yesterday, 05:13 PM
What Would a Nick Blackburn Trade Look Like?
Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:19 PM
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:15 PM
A splintered bat and a jar of Lou Piniella's ball sweat, plus the Twins cover 98% of Blackburn's salary?
LOL! I actually had the Twins PAYING a team $2 million to take him off their hands. A jar of Lou Piniella's ball sweat would be a great start, but I would hold out for Don Zimmer's pubes.