Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Article: About Twins Daily

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Nelson

Nick Nelson

Owner

• Administrators
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.co...ut-Twins-Daily

#2 Dilligaf69

Dilligaf69

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Awesome job guys... rube chat over on KFAN was ruined a long time ago....hopefully this will be a board we can all have fun with actually want to come here.

#3 ashburyjohn

ashburyjohn

Twins Moderator

• Twins Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

How come all the staff photos on the About Twins Daily page lean to the right? A political statement? Badly tailored suit trousers?

/edit: Also, where is teh Rocket Pig? Is he too ugly to contemplate showing, or does he just lean to the left?

Edited by ashburyjohn, 11 April 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#4 old nurse

old nurse

• Members
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

My question is about math. It is about Snorg. Her ad keeps popping up buy three get 6 free. The problem is what she appears to be selling is a pair. When you buy that pair anywhere, I have been told nothing that comes with them are free. So, do you have truthful advertisers?

#5 terrydactyls

terrydactyls

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

I spent my first 35 years in the Twin Cities and grew up a Twins fan (anyone else remember Kurt Bevacqua?). Even though I haven't lived there since 1982, I'm still a die-hard fan. I ran across Twins Daily this spring and I love it. With the current state of the big league team, I'm finding stories about what might lay ahead very interesting. I'll be moving from Austin, Texas to Portland Maine in August (when I retire) and I'm looking forward to seeing the Rock Cats play in Portland (or I may take a trip to New Britain if Buxton hasn't been pulled up yet). Keep up the great work. I enjoy the articles and the information (even though a lot of the sabrmetrics are over my head - I'm old and only used to what I grew up with).

#6 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,509 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

Welcome to the site! Be sure to introduce yourself in our welcome thread!

http://twinsdaily.co...lease-post-here