Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Deep fantasy baseball league

• Please log in to reply
406 replies to this topic

#401 biggentleben

biggentleben

• Members
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

So does anyone know what's going on in this league??

Co-Editor at CallToThePen.com, covering Twins, Braves, minor leagues, and all other baseball!

#402 PseudoSABR

PseudoSABR

Twins News Team

• Twins News Team
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

So does anyone know what's going on in this league??

I'm guessing it's a bust, which is unfortunate, as I felt my team was on the verge of competing.

#403 PseudoSABR

PseudoSABR

Twins News Team

• Twins News Team
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:23 PM

Looks like some people are trying to revive the league (combined with another one).  I guess they still need more people' those of you in the league should have gotten an email. I decided to give it a go, even though it's auction and I'm unfamiliar with the format.

#404 biggentleben

biggentleben

• Members
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:42 PM

I'm having to weigh this. My writing is taking off, I'm in a job transition for the day job, we have a foster baby at the moment and are likely going to be a frequent host for foster kids, and frankly, this would be dynasty #5 for me now, as I've started up 2 more after dropping this one. I'm also in a renewing single-season league with friends and a pair of keeper leagues. I very much wanted to keep the fantasy leagues in any single sport under double digits going forward (which is a drastic reduction for me).

• PseudoSABR likes this

Co-Editor at CallToThePen.com, covering Twins, Braves, minor leagues, and all other baseball!

#405 kab21

kab21

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

Fantasy baseball is done for me. My travel blogging is really starting to take off and I can potentially start making money (and decent money) soon but it is like having a full time job on top of a full time job running a business. 

I might be interested in a fun single season basketball league since I follow NBA more nowadays and there are fewer players.

Is 2016 2017 2018 the year that a good pitching prospect is truly blocked by 5 good pitchers in the starting rotation? 

Offseason (noun) - a time to propose trades assuming opposing GM's can't do the same basic analysis

#406 PseudoSABR

PseudoSABR

Twins News Team

• Twins News Team
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

My travel blogging is really starting to take off and I can potentially start making money (and decent money) soon but it is like having a full time job on top of a full time job running a business. 

Hey Congrats.  You should give us a link for the curious.

#407 kab21

kab21

• Members
  • 4,848 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

This is one part of the project. http://taiwanswaterfalls.com/

Sometime this year (or next) I plan on launching a new site. So much work to do.

• PseudoSABR likes this

Is 2016 2017 2018 the year that a good pitching prospect is truly blocked by 5 good pitchers in the starting rotation? 

Offseason (noun) - a time to propose trades assuming opposing GM's can't do the same basic analysis