- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Spring Training - Who's going and when?
Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:34 PM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:11 PM
Scouting Report: Power: 30, Hitting: 50, Arm: 60, Defense: 40, Speed: 40. "Line drive swing and shows good contact and on-base abilities. Double's power at his peak. Strong arm from 2B or the OF, stiff hands. Not a fast runner, but above average instincts on the bases. Skinny body doesn't look the part, but can sneak up on you. ACL surgery sapped much of his athleticism." (Probably)
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:29 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:47 PM
Minor league "Camp" is well underway as well now. Lots of minor league players have been reporting. In the second week of March they will start playing games and they will start practices at the practice fields way before that... So you will see them all
Does anybody know when minor league camp opens? It's always fun to check out the prospects. Be sure to take a copy of Seth's Prospect Handbook!
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:14 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:03 AM