- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
No replies to this topic
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:47 PM
With the possibility of Capps goin on the DL, Duensing staying in the rotation....at least for another week...., we will need a roster move. If they go with a lefty, as many suspect, it could be current 40 man roster reliever Tyler Robertson. He has been outstanding this year, must like last yr in New Brit. Started slow First 10gms 10.1IP 11h 10er (8.71ERA) 6bb 14K Since 23gms 18.1IP 15h 2er (0.98ERA) 7bb 19K As a lefty specialist.....LHH's are hitting only .167 off him with 19K in 15.1IP With PJ Walters back next SAT (assuming this means Duensing back to pen, not Hendriks to AAA), this could be only a week or so promotions.....unless we finally do the right thing & DFA Jeff Gray.