Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The Store

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

From MinnCentric

Photo

Matt Schuld

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 IdahoPilgrim

IdahoPilgrim

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Former Twins minor leaguer Matt Schuld was picked up by the St. Paul Saints (American Association - indy ball) and is starting today in St. Paul.

#2 Vervehound

Vervehound

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

one of these years some guy from my alma mater is actually going to make it to the bigs. wish i cared more, but the ghost of jake mauer not being able to hit a single minor league home run in more than 1000 at bats still haunts.

#3 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,084 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

one of these years some guy from my alma mater is actually going to make it to the bigs. wish i cared more, but the ghost of jake mauer not being able to hit a single minor league home run in more than 1000 at bats still haunts.

Oddly enough, I just found out last week that Mark Redman went to my high school. I went to school with him for a year. I had no idea until a few days ago when I was trolling random baseball stats and came across that tidbit of information.

#4 Highabove

Highabove

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

Its kind of ironic that the Twins are picking up some Saints Pitchers and the Saints are picking a Twins Pitcher.

#5 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Oddly enough, I just found out last week that Mark Redman went to my high school. I went to school with him for a year. I had no idea until a few days ago when I was trolling random baseball stats and came across that tidbit of information.

Wow, your old.

#6 FrodaddyG

FrodaddyG

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

Wow, your old.

His old what?

#7 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Me no grammer vary well.

#8 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

St Thomas eh? Went to a wedding full of St Thomas alumni last summer, good people.

#9 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Go Cobbers!!!

#10 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,084 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

Wow, your old.

Well, I was a freshman when he graduated. I'm sure even you can do the math from there.