- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 08:55 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.