- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.