- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.