- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Yesterday, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Nov 27 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Nov 27 2014 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.