- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.