- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:52 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 05:42 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.