- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Today, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.