- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.