- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 01:03 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: What's Happened to Zimmer’s Defense?
Dec 26 2014 01:29 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 AM
They did it because Revere isn't fast enough to steal second.
Yeah... The was a dumb move no matter how you look at it. You don't play for one run in the first. Let Revere steal second if you think it's that important to get him out of the double play. He'll get there, he's fast enough.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:38 PM
Is it me, or are close plays at the plate awesome? I used to love how aggressive the Twins used to be running the bases to make teams make a perfect throw like Dozier just made. Of course, that was in the dome when they had a ton of speed on the team.
I love it too.
Did anybody else cringe, just a bit, when Mauer had to make a play at the plate? Nice clean play, though, both ways.