- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Today, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Article: Anyone Want a (Mark) Hamburger?
Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:04 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:42 AM
Edited by benhertz, 24 June 2012 - 04:48 AM.
Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:18 PM
It made my eyes pop.
Gee Whiz. You guys make it sound like it was a Theodore Roosevelt speech from 1907. I am 37 years old and I am sure that there are people within 5 years below that who know who Wimpy and Popeye are. If our job is as historians/custodians of golden age cartoons/comics so be it, but I wouldn't consider it ancient history. (Food, Food, Food - Everything is Food).
Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:08 AM
You never know what's in a Hamburger these days...
Hamburger received a 50-game suspension for failing two tests for recreational drugs..
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch