- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
6 replies to this topic
Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:21 AM
The Twins used Their 2012 4th round pick on RH reliever Zack Jones from San Jose State. Jones throws his fastball in the mid 90s and has a slider. Scouts project the 21 year old prospect as a major league reliever. Jones owned an impressive 3.5 to 1 K to BB ratio this season at SJSU. Jones will start the season at Elizabethton and he made his pro debut last night, giving up 1 hit and striking out two in the E'Twins win over Danville.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:08 PM
Jones is off to a great start to his pro career. He started the season at E-Town and pitched six scoreless innings, giving up 2 hits and 4 BBs while striking out 9. Jones was then promoted to Beloit. In 2 games for the Snappers, he has pitched three scoreless innings, giving up 2 hits and striking out 7 without a walk. Jones also picked up a save for the Snappers. This hard thrower is living up to the high draft picks the Twins spent on him.