- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 09:31 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Yesterday, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Oct 30 2014 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Oct 30 2014 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Oct 30 2014 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Oct 30 2014 02:39 PM
Article: New Member to the Twins Daily Crew
Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:22 AM
In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.
You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner ****ing year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:39 PM
That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.
I knew you had the same name, just got the numbers wrong.
Maybe I'm the "stupid jock".
Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:05 AM
I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).
It is called a....
BACKGROUND! Seriously, that's the code for it. "Background".
Thanks, glad you like the changes!