- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 11:04 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:41 PM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Oct 24 2014 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Oct 24 2014 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 24 2014 04:27 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Oct 24 2014 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Oct 24 2014 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Oct 24 2014 12:15 PM
Article: New Member to the Twins Daily Crew
Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:22 AM
In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.
You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner ****ing year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:39 PM
That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.
I knew you had the same name, just got the numbers wrong.
Maybe I'm the "stupid jock".
Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:05 AM
I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).
It is called a....
BACKGROUND! Seriously, that's the code for it. "Background".
Thanks, glad you like the changes!