- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Yesterday, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Nov 27 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Nov 27 2014 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Article: New Member to the Twins Daily Crew
Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:22 AM
In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.
You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner ****ing year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:39 PM
That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.
I knew you had the same name, just got the numbers wrong.
Maybe I'm the "stupid jock".
Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:05 AM
I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).
It is called a....
BACKGROUND! Seriously, that's the code for it. "Background".
Thanks, glad you like the changes!