- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Article: New Member to the Twins Daily Crew
Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:22 AM
In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.
You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner ****ing year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:39 PM
That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.
I knew you had the same name, just got the numbers wrong.
Maybe I'm the "stupid jock".
Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:05 AM
I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).
It is called a....
BACKGROUND! Seriously, that's the code for it. "Background".
Thanks, glad you like the changes!