- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:43 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 PM
Rochester's season is over anyway. I don't think Hermsen is ready for AAA; although, there has got to be a better minor league journeyman available.
I think they would rather keep Hermsen in AA for awhile & Im fine with that......but you cant say that he's not more ready than the bums they are/will be running out there. Saw Jeremy predicted Aaron Thompson may get the recall & that's typical Twins....another washout to take the spot instead of earning it.
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:54 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:25 PM