Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: The Time is Now.
Today, 02:42 PM
- What does Cassel need to do to lose/keep his job?
Today, 02:32 PM
- Article: The Hits Just Keep On Coming
Today, 02:28 PM
- Article: Vikings-Saints Preview - Battling A Strong Brees
Today, 11:35 AM
- Read: The Worst Kind Of Adrian Peterson Article
Today, 10:46 AM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 09:26 AM
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:23 PM
there is another thread on him. I've heard reports that he's around 94-95 with his fast ball. I would say he's a really good reliever prospect for whatever that's worth. He's put up great numbers this year and I hope it continues. Being a reliever his prospect rankings will top out somewhere between 20-25 but if his numbers continue to be great and he becomes a legitimate closer prospect he could jump around 15. Right now I see him as a very good set up man.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:36 PM
Fastball tops out at 92-93, Changeup is around 85 with a slider close to 87. I can easily say that he has had the best command in the Midwest league this last year. The movement on the slider is what makes his repetoir.
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.