Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 02:57 AM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Yesterday, 06:07 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:23 PM
there is another thread on him. I've heard reports that he's around 94-95 with his fast ball. I would say he's a really good reliever prospect for whatever that's worth. He's put up great numbers this year and I hope it continues. Being a reliever his prospect rankings will top out somewhere between 20-25 but if his numbers continue to be great and he becomes a legitimate closer prospect he could jump around 15. Right now I see him as a very good set up man.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:36 PM
Fastball tops out at 92-93, Changeup is around 85 with a slider close to 87. I can easily say that he has had the best command in the Midwest league this last year. The movement on the slider is what makes his repetoir.
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.