- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- Free adult galleries
Today, 09:36 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Article: 2012 Gulf Coast League Twins Season Preview
Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Thanks. Did that happen recently? And am I alone in being surprised by that? Now I'm just waiting for Johnson to show up in Tonkin's place on Beloit's roster and everyone will be accounted for...
not too long ago. I'm not surprised. He has really struggled since hitting great as a 16 year old in the DSL. things just have not gone smoothly for him since coming to the States. And with Harrison and Pimentel and some others, it makes some sense.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
Seth great respect and admiration for all you do I love following the minors with your help. Rare that you make a mistake, which is why I laughed reading the stats on Felix Jorge giving up 119 hits in 27 innings. That would be something wouldn't it? As a math teacher, I chuckle when that stuff happens. But like I said .. your work is amazing and much appreciated.
Yeah, he had a rough year... or, maybe it's supposed to be just 19 hits. Ha! I'll edit it. Thanks!