- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
Article: 2012 Gulf Coast League Twins Season Preview
Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Thanks. Did that happen recently? And am I alone in being surprised by that? Now I'm just waiting for Johnson to show up in Tonkin's place on Beloit's roster and everyone will be accounted for...
not too long ago. I'm not surprised. He has really struggled since hitting great as a 16 year old in the DSL. things just have not gone smoothly for him since coming to the States. And with Harrison and Pimentel and some others, it makes some sense.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
Seth great respect and admiration for all you do I love following the minors with your help. Rare that you make a mistake, which is why I laughed reading the stats on Felix Jorge giving up 119 hits in 27 innings. That would be something wouldn't it? As a math teacher, I chuckle when that stuff happens. But like I said .. your work is amazing and much appreciated.
Yeah, he had a rough year... or, maybe it's supposed to be just 19 hits. Ha! I'll edit it. Thanks!