- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Article: 2012 Gulf Coast League Twins Season Preview
Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Thanks. Did that happen recently? And am I alone in being surprised by that? Now I'm just waiting for Johnson to show up in Tonkin's place on Beloit's roster and everyone will be accounted for...
not too long ago. I'm not surprised. He has really struggled since hitting great as a 16 year old in the DSL. things just have not gone smoothly for him since coming to the States. And with Harrison and Pimentel and some others, it makes some sense.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
Seth great respect and admiration for all you do I love following the minors with your help. Rare that you make a mistake, which is why I laughed reading the stats on Felix Jorge giving up 119 hits in 27 innings. That would be something wouldn't it? As a math teacher, I chuckle when that stuff happens. But like I said .. your work is amazing and much appreciated.
Yeah, he had a rough year... or, maybe it's supposed to be just 19 hits. Ha! I'll edit it. Thanks!