- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 19 2014 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Dec 19 2014 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
Article: 2012 Gulf Coast League Twins Season Preview
Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Thanks. Did that happen recently? And am I alone in being surprised by that? Now I'm just waiting for Johnson to show up in Tonkin's place on Beloit's roster and everyone will be accounted for...
not too long ago. I'm not surprised. He has really struggled since hitting great as a 16 year old in the DSL. things just have not gone smoothly for him since coming to the States. And with Harrison and Pimentel and some others, it makes some sense.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:38 AM
Seth great respect and admiration for all you do I love following the minors with your help. Rare that you make a mistake, which is why I laughed reading the stats on Felix Jorge giving up 119 hits in 27 innings. That would be something wouldn't it? As a math teacher, I chuckle when that stuff happens. But like I said .. your work is amazing and much appreciated.
Yeah, he had a rough year... or, maybe it's supposed to be just 19 hits. Ha! I'll edit it. Thanks!