- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
So who gets called up next?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:01 PM
So now that Hendriks has been brought up, which player in the minors do you all think is going to get his shot next? Granted, a lot of it may depend on injuries, but just for fun let's speculate. My guess is that eventually we'll see Oliveros back up to replace Gray, but I don't expect that until Gray implodes. He bought himself some time with his performance tonight.