- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 07:45 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Article: Will Francisco Liriano rebound in 2012?
Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:57 AM
Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:40 PM
"Consistency with his delivery," said pitching coach Rick Anderson after morning workouts on Monday."I asked him today, 'What was your whole focus in the 'pen?'" He added, referring to Liriano's 53-pitch bullpen session. "'Staying tall.' He'll throw a bad one, and I'll ask him, 'What'd you do?' He said, 'I dropped.' So he'll start to see it hopefully. It's time to see it."